Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Loss of a friend: An Obituary


Today, something very important to me died. It was 3 years of fun, sadness, laughter, and love. Time is so fast that one snap of the finger, it's gone.

I had fun memories with it-- Sending jokes, quotes and everything that's worth; Playing games with it; Calling to my friends just to say hello and Receiving pictures that will serve as memories. Of course, there is also sadness. It's been there for me when I found out the deaths of some of my relatives, shocking news, and even my first break-up. Through bad and good times, it has always been there for me. And now it's gone, All I can do is to move on and continue living without it. It's sad to know but I have to accept it. It's life...

Attempts to reach you seems impossible for it is too late to turn back time and make things right. It happend and I can't change it. I was trying to hold on but fate makes you to let go.

You will always be in my memory. You will surely be missed. Wherever you are, I hope you are in good hands. I miss you.

Goodbye my listener, my speaker, my friend, my Nokia 3650.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:03:00 AM, Blogger lenai bojc druz said...

oh my goodness!!! your soooo arte!!! ha hah a (ala ela's voice) be thankful na din at di siya nawala sa masamang paraan... next time kasi dont take a jeepney.!!! try mo mag taxi! coño ka naman kupal ka eh! peace!

 
At Wednesday, July 06, 2005 5:18:00 PM, Blogger crissel said...

aaaayyyyyy.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home