Friday, July 01, 2005

Goal

One of my goals for myself is to have a PC of my own. I'm planning to buy parts and to build it on my own using my own money. So far, I haven't bought any components since I still don't have enough money to buy them. I hope by end of this year I can purchase even just the half of what I need.

While still saving up my money, I surf the net to canvass the prices of what I need. I need a PC that I can use mostly on web designing and multimedia so I focus more on components that is essential for them. After hours of searching, I came up with a setup which will be good enough for what I need:
  • Intel Pentium 4 2.4A Ghz 1MB
  • ECS P4VMM2 Motherboard
  • 80GB Hard Drive
  • 256MB DDR266 Memory
  • ATI Radeon 9550 128MB Graphics Card
  • Liteon CD-RW (52/52/32)
  • Antec Aria Micro-ATX Cube Case (I like it small and compact!)

This is not yet final.. I may find better than them but for the meantime I'll stick to this one first and start saving up...GOOD LUCK TO ME!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 02, 2005 5:44:00 AM, Blogger lenai bojc druz said...

ha ha ha!!! sorry!!! kasi nirevise ko yung first part di ko na napalitan... at least natawa ka! shet!!! bwahahaha!!!
are u trying to advertise your needs? hmmm... i hope ther wud be one DOM to finance u on ur list....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home