Sunday, June 26, 2005

Happy Birthday Sarah!


Happy Birthday Sarah!
Originally uploaded by T2.
It was yesterday when we celebrated the 23rd birthday of my Sarah...Yep..it's 23.. don't be fooled by the picture. We're just having fun messing the cake up and interchanged the birthday candles. It was a very simple celebration. In the office, She gave us Yellow Cab Pizza and Ice Cream for lunch. And later that night, Al, Cy, Marvin and Me went to her place to have dinner with her. We had pancit and BBQ. After that, She blew her birthday cake as you can see in the picture. We stayed there for hours laughing, taking pictures while finishing the cake which I bought for her.

I hope she enjoyed her birthday. My only wish is for her to be happy in her life and may she have the strength to overcome her struggles that she encounters.

Happy Birthday Sarah..I love you very much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home