Monday, July 03, 2006

finally!

After months of saving up my money, I finally assembled my very own PC!

As seen in my previous blog "GOAL", I was planning to setup my own PC for many reasons. One of which is to pursue my dream in Web designing. I thought this will never happen but lucky for me it did.

The specs for my PC ended up better than what I wrote before. It's a P4 3.0ghz processor, 1GB RAM, 160GB Hard Drive, DVD-Combo Drive creation assembled by my very own two hands! It's not yet complete though but I can use it now...actually I'm using it right now.

The feeling is so great accomplishing such goal. I've been longing to have this and now it's right here. Dreams do come true. Hehe! tama na ang drama!

I will still be saving some more for a good video card, a wireless keyboard-mouse combo and a LCD monitor. So again, Good luck to me! But I know I can do it...If I did it before, why can't I do it again? tama ba? hehe!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, July 22, 2006 6:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, ngayon ko lang na-realize, you've been saving up for this for over a year. Hehehe! Congrats :)

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At Friday, August 18, 2006 2:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home